How Our Home Buying Process Works
Your home selling experience doesn’t have to be difficult. Check out the video below and see how we make selling your home easy and fast with three easy steps!
- Tell us about your property by completing the form below. Or give us a call at (682) 207-7895 – Quick, Easy & Free!
- We will meet you to view the property and go over any questions you may have. Once we complete the walkthrough, we will present you with a no obligation offer.
- If you accept our offer, we close at a local reputable title company, cash in your hands in as little as 7 days!
How We Calculate Your Offer
“How much am I going to get for my house?” is a question you may ask yourself when thinking about selling your house in Fort Worth. This is usually what everyone is most curious to know. We believe in full transparency, so, let’s break down how we calculate how much we can pay for your house.
Let’s break down what each of those figures mean, one by one…
- After Repair Value (ARV): The ARV is the price we think we can sell the house for after it’s all fixed up. To find this number, we look at recent sales for similar homes in your neighborhood. Sites like Redfin and Zillow are great resources to look for comparable sales.
- Repairs: This is what we estimate it would cost for us to fix up the property. We like to do quick, in-and-out rehabs that keep our costs low instead of elaborate jobs – which is how we can pay more than the competition.
- Transaction Costs: If we’re going to resell the house, we need to make sure we give ourselves room for the commissions, closing costs and holding fees to come- which is usually about 10% of the ARV.
- Minimum Profit: Real estate is how we support and provide for our family and if we aren’t profitable, we wouldn’t get to stay in business so this is something we must factor in. Our minimum profit is dependent on the purchase price of the home. The higher we pay for a home, the more profit we need to make to offset the risks.
Bringing it all together…
We start with what we can potentially resell the house for (“ARV”), then deduct all of the repair costs, deduct the transaction costs and minus out our profit… what is left is our maximum allowable offer – what we offer you for your house!
Why We’re Better Than The Rest
1 We are family owned and family operated. Fort Worth is our home and we care about our communities. Learn more about us and our company.
2 We’ve done this before and we’re not stopping any time soon. We work with a lot of great people and have helped a lot of local Fort Worth residents. Whether we intend to sell the property or keep as a rental for ourselves, every seller has left the closing table happy!
3 We are 100% open and honest about how we conduct our business. You will never question what our intentions are with your house nor how we calculate the offer you receive. We show you our numbers so you know FOR A FACT we are not misleading you!
Ready to get a cash offer for your Fort Worth house?
Requesting an offer only takes two minutes and is completely FREE. Remember, there are never any obligations either! We promise you will never have to deal with a pushy salesman when you are dealing with us! See what we can offer you for your house…